On this page, you’ll find the information needed to register for a Vipassana Meditation course.
How to Apply to Attend or Serve a Course
Go to the Course Calender and:
- Access the application form by clicking Apply for the desired course. Old students will be given the option to serve.
- Please carefully read the Introduction to the Technique and Code of Discipline which you will be asked to follow during your course.
- Fully and completely fill out all the sections of application form and submit it. An application is required to register for all courses.
- Await notification. All correspondence will be through e-mail if you give an e-mail address in your application. Due to the large volume of applications, it may take up to two weeks before receiving notification.
- If your application is accepted then we require you to confirm you will be attending in order to secure your place in the course.
All ten day courses begin on the evening of the first day and end on the early morning of the last day.